Chronic pain can significantly impact your life and the lives of those around you. Back pain can lead to irritability, neck pain can result in headaches, and shoulder pain can make sleeping or daily activities challenging. Living silently with pain and discomfort is unnecessary. If you reside in the Northridge area and are wondering, “Is there a chiropractor near me?” we've got good news. Dr. Luis Villarreal and our team at Precision Chiropractic Clinic are here to help. We offer a diverse selection of chiropractic, natural, and holistic treatment options to set you on the path to wellness.
We Treat Pain at Its Source
Whether your back pain or shoulder pain is related to an accident, injury, illness, or age, Precision Chiropractic Clinic addresses it at its core cause. We help the body heal itself by realigning and reconnecting the spine, joints, nerves, and muscles, allowing them to perform as intended. Our services and techniques include the following:
- Chiropractic Adjustments: The centerpiece of Precision Chiropractic Clinic is our chiropractic treatments and adjustments that include physical manipulation of the neck, back, spine, and shoulders. This can help restore critical connections in the body that may have been lost or damaged through accident, age, or illness. Through chiropractic adjustments and alignment, blood flows better, and neck pain, back pain, shoulder pain, and joint pain are minimized. Range of motion can be restored, and even headaches relieved.
- Acupuncture Treatments in Northridge: Acupuncture is an ancient pain management and treatment discipline that is being rediscovered by more and more residents in the Northridge CA, area. Precision Chiropractic offers acupuncture for those who suffer from everything from numbness to tingling in the extremities to joint pain and headaches. Acupuncture targets specific areas in the body to manage pain and promote the flow of energy. See how acupuncture can help you with an appointment at Precision Chiropractic Center.
- Lifestyle Coaching: Our lifestyle coaching helps you get the most out of life. We treat the whole person, promoting wellness through diet, exercise, and stretching disciplines that help maintain wellness. Discover simple steps you can take to live better with our lifestyle coaching programs.
- Spinal and Posture Evaluations: You may have seen us around, conducting spinal and posture screenings at area schools, malls, health fairs, and civic events. We also conduct our free screening services for area employers. If your company is interested in scheduling posture and spinal screenings, contact us today!
- A Wide Range of Other Natural Treatments: Precision Chiropractic is also pleased to offer other natural treatments, ranging from electronic stimulus programs to paraffin treatments. If you are in search of a more natural way to treat and manage pain, contact us soon.
Take Steps to Improve the Quality of Your Life
You can live life with less, and perhaps even no back pain. It starts with your first appointment with Precision Chiropractic. Our chiropractor will conduct an examination and lifestyle review. We'll consider everything from your diet and posture to working conditions and exercise. We'll discuss areas of pain and discomfort that may be robbing you of enjoying life to its fullest. We can then prescribe a treatment plan to keep you on the path to wellness.
Make an Appointment with Our Chiropractor in Northridge, CA
One call gets you started. We'll schedule your initial consultation to learn more about you and answer your questions about chiropractic care. If you like, you may even experience your initial chiropractic treatment. Many patients find at least some relief after that initial treatment. Contact Dr. Luis Villarreal and our team at Precision Chiropractic Clinic in Northridge today.